Bench Style Paint Booths
Bench paint spray booths are used to paint small parts. The raised bench helps elevate the part to a comfortable working level at 3 from the floor. Air enters from across the painter and flows through to the rear wall of the booth. The overspray is carried through filters and exhausted to the outside.
Most of our bench booths have a lighting that is positioned directly over the part being sprayed.
All booths are constructed of U.S. prime G-90 galvanized steel and bolt together on 6 centers. The panels have 2 flanges. Lighting is produced by 4-tube light fixtures that evenly distribute light throughout the working area. Bulbs are not included. Hardware, assembly drawings and sealant are included.
- Dimensions: Widths of 4, 5, 6, 7 & 10 available. Height is 7. Overall depth is 4-2 on 4 models and 5-2 wider models.
- Construction: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel, G90. 2 companion flanges bolted on 6 centers.
- Working area: 4 tall x width of booth x 3 deep
- Exhaust: 1 tube-axial fan. See individual specs for electrical requirements.
- Exhaust Filters: Uses 24 bulk roll media or 24 x 20 filters.
- Manometer: Identifies when filters are clogged. Package includes 1 manometer.
- Lighting: No lights on 4 wide and shorter models. 1 light on 5-7 models. 10 models have 2 lights.
- Lights are 4 tube fluorescent fixtures with 32W, 120/277 multi-volt ballasts. Bulbs not included.
- Misc. Items: Includes assembly drawings, fasteners and sealant.
Call 1-877-647-1089 for more product information.