Open Faced Paint Booths
Open faced spray paint booths are used to paint a variety of parts. These booths come in many different sizes and configurations, and are commonly used in woodworking and industrial applications where containment of overspray & code compliance are priorities. These booths have no front doors or filtration. Air enters from the open face and flows through to the rear wall of the booth. The overspray is carried through filters and exhausted to the outside.
We have hundreds of different sizes of open faced booths available. Lighting is determined by the width and length of the cabin. (Some smaller models do not come with lights standard.)
All booths are constructed of U.S. prime G-90 galvanized steel and bolt together on 6 centers. The panels have 2 flanges. Lighting is produced by 4-tube light fixtures that evenly distribute light throughout the working area. Bulbs are not included. Hardware, assembly drawings and sealant are included.
Call 1-877-647-1089 for more product information.
- Dimensions: Widths of 6 to 20 available. Height is 7 to 12. Overall depth is determined by the model and is unlimited.
- Construction: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel, G90. 2 companion flanges bolted on 6 centers.
- Working area: See booth model
- Exhaust: 1 tube-axial fan. See individual specs for electrical requirements.
- Exhaust Filters: Uses 24 bulk roll media or 24 x 20 filters.
- Manometer: Identifies when filters are clogged. Package includes 1 manometer.
- Lighting: Lighting quantities vary by model. Lights are 4 tube fluorescent fixtures with 32W, 120/277 multi-volt ballasts. Bulbs not included.
- Misc. Items: Includes assembly drawings, fasteners and sealant.