Automotive Down Draft Paint Booths
Our full down draft paint booths provide ideal air flow for easy paint application and minimal surface contamination. Air enters from the spray booth ceiling and exhausts out of a row of grates in the floor. The overspray is carried to the exhaust filters and filtered air is exhausted to the outside.
The down draft booth is available in either solid back or drive through configuration.
An intake air plenum is available for the booth. The plenum can be used to pre-filter the intake air or pressurize the paint booth. It is also necessary for the addition of a heated air makeup.
A drive through paint booth has loading doors on each end of the paint booth. This allows unfinished product to be staged in front of the booth and finished product to be removed through the rear doors.
All booths are constructed of U.S. prime G-90 galvanized steel and bolt together on 6 centers. The panels have 2 ½ flanges instead of the 2 flanges most other brands offer. The additional half inch of flange greatly increases the strength and rigidity of the cabin. Lighting is produced by 4-tube light fixtures that evenly distribute light throughout the cabin. Bulbs are not included. Hardware, assembly drawings and sealant are included.
- Dimensions: 14 W x 9 T x 26 L (Inside). 14-5 W x 9-2 ½ T x 26-5 L (Outside-no plenum)
- Dimensions: 14-5 W x 10-10 ½ T x 26-5 L (Outside-with plenum)
- Construction:18 Gauge Galvanized Steel, G90. 2 ½ companion flanges bolted on 6 centers
- Loading Door: Nominal 10 W x 9 T with door handles and panic latches
- Personnel Door: Nominal 36 W x 82 T with door handles and panic latch
- Exhaust: 2 tube-axial fans at 24 diameter 1.5 HP. 208-230/460 volt 3 phase with a total of 12,600 CFM
- Intake Plenum: Included only if specified on part number
- Intake Filters: 20 x 20 tacky poly filters with internal steel frame
- Exhaust Filters: Uses 24 bulk roll media or 24 x 20 filters
- Manometer: Identifies when filters are clogged. Package includes 1 manometer
- Lighting: 10 lights. Lights are 4 tube fluorescent fixtures with 32W, 120/277 multi-volt ballasts. Bulbs not included.
- Misc. Items: Includes assembly drawings, fasteners and sealant.
Call 1-877-647-1089 for more product information.