Automotive Cross Flow Paint Booths
Our cross flow paint booths are available in several configurations, such as, standard cross flow, reverse flow and reverse flow drive thru.
In a cross flow spray booth, air enters in through the product entry doors in the front of the booth and exhausted out the back.
In a reverse flow booth the exhaust is located in the front near the loading doors and the fresh air enters from the rear wall. This configuration allows any debris to be pulled directly into the exhaust and not into the spray area.
A drive through paint booth has loading doors on each end of the paint booth. This allows unfinished product to be staged in front of the booth and finished product to be removed through the rear doors.
All booths are constructed of U.S. prime G-90 galvanized steel and bolt together on 6 centers. The panels have 2 ½ flanges instead of the 2 flanges most other brands offer. The additional half inch of flange greatly increases the strength and rigidity of the cabin. Lighting is produced by 4-tube light fixtures that evenly distribute light throughout the cabin. Bulbs are not included. Hardware, assembly drawings and sealant are included.
- Dimensions: 14 W x 9 T x 26 L (Inside). 14-5 W x 9-2 ½ T x 26-5 L (Outside)
- Construction: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel, G90. 2 ½ companion flanges bolted on 6 centers
- Loading Door: Nominal 10 W x 9 T with door handles and panic latches
- Personnel Door: Nominal 36 W x 82 T with door handles and panic latch
- Exhaust: 1 tube-axial fan at 30 diameter 3 HP. 208-230/460 volt 3 phase with a total of 12,600 CFM
- Intake Plenum: included only if specified on part number
- Intake Filters: 20 x 20 tacky poly filters with internal steel frame
- Exhaust Filters: Uses 24 bulk roll media or 24 x 20 filters
- Manometer: Identifies when filters are clogged. Package includes 1 manometer
- Lighting:10 lights. Lights are 4 tube fluorescent fixtures with 32W, 120/277 multi-volt ballasts. Bulbs not included
- Misc. Items: Includes assembly drawings, fasteners and sealant
Call 1-877-647-1089 for more product information.